Description de l'offre
Strutt & Parker are currently recruiting for a Farm Agent to work in our successful Edinburgh office.
The reputation of Strutt & Parker's Farming Department is second to none. We are one of the best in the business and our team is growing. We focus on all the key areas of farm management, agronomy and agribusiness consultancy and we have a number of opportunities to join our team in various offices throughout the UK at partner level and below.
Our technical excellence ensures an impressive client base; we advise the most progressive farmers in the industry. Responsibilities will include all aspects of farm management, from strategic business planning to crop management and farm budgeting and for those that achieve, career development will follow.
· RICS qualification
· Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background. This should include experience in commercial, residential and retail property as well as some diversification projects.
· Ambitious, energetic, presentable, a good communicator and sound decision maker
· Agronomist or farming background/experience
· Agricultural or business/science related degree
· Dynamic and business development orientated attitude
· BASIS and FACTS qualifications (desirable)
· Established network of contacts (desirable)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.