EMEA Subject Matter Stream intern + Alteryx Tool (+)
Team Leader within Subject Matter Streams: Banking Products, Oxygen Finance Platform (hierarchical and functional)
Mission and Objectives
He/she will perform tasks allocated mainly to support the Subject Matter Streams, within the Banking Products team, providing services mainly for the Corporate and Institutional Banking, BP2S and Personal Finance entities.
SMS Banking Products are in charge of the end to end process of accounting flows for the products related mainly to money market activities, loans, guarantees, payments instruments (credit cards, mobile payments, direct debits, transfers, etc.) This department reviews the correct information and control set up for these products, securing the deadlines and the accounting control group norms in place. Additionally, it is in charge of the process of the IFRS9 impairment calculation for the financial assets, monitoring the exposures and extra accounting information required for the calculation; checking the integrity of the information sent to the general ledger.
The main activities and skills required for this internship opportunity are the following:
· Analysis and support on the process improvement
· Apply Excel, Alteryx, and Macro programing skills
· Programing knowledge in other systems will be desirable
· Focused in automation processes to improve the efficiency of the service provided to EMEA countries
· Student of last year of Bachelor or Masters degree with the possibility to make an university agreement.
Ideal candidate profile