Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career.
At BNP Paribas CIB, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all markets.
Strong risk management, combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largest banking groups in the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you’ll become an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflecting our commitment to international placements.
BNP Paribas is looking for an individual to work as a Deal Capture Support Analyst for the Fixed Income DCS (FI) APS team in its London office. Users of the application work in the Front, Middle and Back Office globally. There are a number of diverse reporting encompassing client flows, profitability (PnL), client contribution and regulatory.
- Resolving queries from end users with respect to the systems supported, including but not limited to incorrect data issues, ensuring feeds into the system in a timely manner
- Ensuring that root cause analysis has been found and solutions implemented to prevent repeat occurrence
- Change management: plan, test and release new versions of the system
- Write documentation on system features
- Write documentation on problem solving guides that will enhance Deal Capture Support
- Maintain and enhance procedures and processes to ensure increased reliability of the FIBI systems
- Must have evidence of good knowledge of Fixed Income products
- Strong and proven experience providing application support in an investment banking environment
- Significant business analysis experience, including requirements gathering and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
Essential Technical Experience
- Shell scripting
- Batch job monitoring and service monitoring
- Autosys/ Control M scheduling tools
- ITIL and ServiceNow
- Must have excellent documentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with ability to communicate clearly (written and orally)
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing environment with speed and accuracy while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Must be organized and diligent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have strong ability to think outside of the box and have track record of demonstrating this skill.
•Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
•Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
•Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
Opening Date: 4/9/18
Closing Date: 2/10/18
Please note that all applicants must disclose whether that they possess the right to work in the U.K. as per the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act of 2006.