Cardif Pinnacle, in Borehamwood is recruiting for a full-time, experienced Data Quality Analyst to work within the Data Team reporting to the Chief Data Officer.
It's a great time to join us on our progressive journey. We are a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif , a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas .
The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are attracted, well serviced and retained whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
The Data Quality Analyst is expected to work within the Data Governance Team and capture, document and manage requirements; impact assess and scope change requests; agree and document definitions and descriptions of all key data sets; to update all applicable models and diagrams; to document key processes (incl. Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Reconciliation etc.); to update the backlog documentation; and work with the business and Data team to ensure that all deliverables are fully tested and signed off by the business.
· Manage and help identify new business critical (“key”) data set which has business impact
· Defining and managing business and technical quality metrics
· Collecting Functional quality metrics from various business functions
· Consolidating these Functional quality metrics into enterprise quality metrics
· Manage data dictionary and business glossary in Collibra (Data Governance tool) with definitions, ranges, lists of values & examples etc. making sure that where applicable definitions are mapped to group and corporate definitions
· Manage Key Data Set and their metrics in Collibra along with regular metrics value upload into it
· Define and manage data lineage across various business function using Collibra
· Identify data integrity and quality issues, report and escalate issues / alerts to their Managers and appropriate stakeholders in the chain
· Participate to the continuous improvement process of data integrity and quality in their perimeters
· Contribute to the remediation processes
· Design a data quality dashboard and set its periodicity, granularity and distribution
· Participate in performing data integrity and quality controls
· Assessing requirements fitness of purpose and adherence to business objectives and consistency (challenging positively as appropriate)
· Liaise with partner/supplier to understand the source data and availability to do gap analysis
· Help and guide data engineers and reporting analyst where needed
· Consult with data architect, business stakeholders and Governance team to fulfil various requirements
· Create and maintain appropriate documentation for the key processes (incl. Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Reconciliation etc)
Required Skills and Work Experience
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
· Experience in documenting requirements in a formalised method
· Experience in workshop facilitation
· Exposure to a projects environment or experience of the project lifecycle
· To have “Excellent” analytical skills gained through working on large Corporate Projects preferably in the Insurance industry or Financial Sector
· To have a “Good” understanding of Dimensional Modelling for the Data Warehouse
· To have any experience with data governance tool such as Collibra
· To be proactive; a team player and be happy to help out in other areas of the Data team
· Excellent salary & benefits package
· 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
· 24 days holiday par annum increasing to 30 days with service
· Holiday buy and sell scheme
· Birthday day off
· Private medical cover
· Life assurance 4 x salary
· Award winning range of flexible benefits including RAC membership, retail discounts, will writing, childcare vouchers, Art Pass
To apply: Please ensure follow the online link and upload your CV, covering letter and respond to all questions on the recruitment portal.