Cardif Pinnacle, in Borehamwood is recruiting for a full-time, experienced Data Integration Analyst to work within the Data Team reporting to the Chief Data Officer.
It's a great time to join us on our progressive journey. We are a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif , a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas .
The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are attracted, well serviced and retained whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
The Data Integration Analyst is expected to work within the Data Warehouse Team and capture, document and manage requirements; impact assess and scope change requests; agree and document definitions and descriptions of all key deliverables; to update all applicable models and diagrams; to document key processes (incl. Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Reconciliation etc.); to update the backlog documentation; and work with the business and Data Warehouse team to ensure that all deliverables are fully tested and signed off by the business.
· Understanding the business requirements regarding the specific data source through workshops and 1-1 interviews
· Assessing requirements fitness of purpose and adherence to business objectives and consistency (challenging positively as appropriate)
· Documenting requirements in the appropriate documents and traceability matrices
· Liaise with partner/supplier to understand the source data and availability to do gap analysis
· Create and agree the data sharing specification document with the source data supplier/partner covering what, how, when and purpose of data sharing
· Create technical data specification for DW team to be able to integrate the data into our data warehouse
· Create the data mapping for each source data to adhere to our conformed dimension model
· Documenting mapping rules in the appropriate repositories, models, tools and diagrams
· Help and guide data engineers and reporting analyst where needed
· Consult with data architect, business stakeholders and Governance team to fulfil various requirements
· Create and maintain appropriate documentation for the key processes (incl. Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Reconciliation etc.)
· Updating the data dictionary with definitions, ranges, lists of values & examples etc. making sure that where applicable definitions are mapped to group and corporate definitions using Collibra (a Data Governance tool)
· Work with the rest of the team to make sure that we have a data warehouse which delivers the information required to meet business needs and allows us to optimally capture all metadata and other Information Management objects
· Excellent salary & benefits package
· 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
· 24 days holiday par annum increasing to 30 days with service
· Holiday buy and sell scheme
· Birthday day off
· Private medical cover
· Life assurance 4 x salary
· Award winning range of flexible benefits including RAC membership, retail discounts, will writing, childcare vouchers, Art Pass
To apply: Please ensure follow the online link and upload your CV, covering letter and respond to all questions on the recruitment portal.