· Preparation of credit proposals with comprehensive analysis including new facilities/ clients, amendments and administrative renewals in a proper and efficient manner.
· Perform the necessary credit administrative and statistical works as required.
· Gather appropriate client information to be able to present and mitigate risks.
· Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guidelines.
· Complete (multi) Credit Proposals within the required time and with good quality, which must enable the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
· Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process-related matters within own scope (plan CCs ahead, handling of CRF, CreditPoint).
· Portfolio monitoring (follow-up of financial covenants, risks alert, core data checks).
· Keep updated with credit methodologies and policies.
· Share information and develop industry intelligence.
· Endeavor to ensure the quality of the Bank's portfolio remains sound and healthy.
· Presentation of Credit Proposals to local Credit Committees.
· Meet clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit.
· Participation in discussions on potential deals.
· Participation in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency.
· To contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required by management from time to time.
· Contribute to the Permanent Control framework.
· Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
· Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day
· business activities, such as Control Plan
· Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
· Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
· Ensure audit recommendations are resolved within the specific timeline.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good communication ability and team spirits
· Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese
· Strong sense of responsibility
· Good comprehension & interpersonal skills
· PC knowledge: e.g. Word, Advanced Excel, Power Point
· University graduates, preferably majoring in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
· Six or above years’ of CA experience to support large corporate clients in foreign banks.