We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who have the desire to help us achieve our goals and can demonstrate the attributes that are fundamental to becoming a successful surveyor. The Graduate Programme supports Graduates to become a Chartered Surveyor. The programme generally takes on average two years to complete. You will be assigned a Buddy, Supervisor and Counsellor upon joining the Company.
Training and development
· Full APC training via the department and support for all graduates
· Pre-APC mock interviews/presentation training Critical analysis workshops and support Revision lectures and seminars Continuous Professional Development (CPD) lectures A good social and work life balance Main accountabilities
· To work on day to day tasks as set by line manager and APC supervisor
· To take responsibility for work and projects as appropriate to the team/department in which they currently work
· To liaise with APC supervisor and counsellor on a regular basis to discuss progress towards the APC
· First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload Delivery to client
· Relevant understanding of business/departmental context
· Accuracy and quality of reporting to clients
· Is responsive to the needs of the client and looks for ways to improve products and services Business Development
· Is proactive in building relationships with internal and external service providers and responsive and helpful to external clients
· Has a small network of internal and external contacts People Management
· Shares expertise with colleagues
· Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
· Works collaboratively with others in a team
· Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
· Awareness of Equal Opportunities
· Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Interpersonal skills – confident communicators with the ability to express opinions clearly and convincingly
· Achievement/determination – strong track record of academic and personal achievement
· Motivated and committed to a career within Surveying
· Analytical capability – good problem-solving skills and logical approach Essential Qualifications
· RICS accredited degree - 2:1 or above, achieved or predicted Desirable Experience
· Relevant property work experience
Online applications will close on 1st December.
Applications will be processed on an on-going basis, with invites to Psychometric testing and Video Interviews from now until the end of December.
Assessment Centres held on 16th/17th January 2019 with offers being made by 1st February 2019
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.