Change & Business Implementation Analyst
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We are looking to hire a Change Business Implementation Analyst to work with our Investment Reporting & Performance team, working on internal and client funded change projects and new business implementations. The role is necessarily diverse, requiring practical experience of client reporting and performance functions, and ideally knowledge of the systems and tools used by the department. You will be required to analyse new project requirements, produce project plans, create functional specification documents, provide technical information to support the solution, undertake testing, plan implementation and roll out events. The role also requires coordination and communication both with the end client and internally, including with our IT and Technical support team based in Paris, Chennai and Lisbon. As you will be required to manage both change events and business critical new business implementations with client facing duties, the role is suited to an experienced profile.
· Take leadership and ownership of individual change and implementation projects relating to investment performance and reporting
· Project manage implementations and change events ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction
· Demonstrate product awareness ensuring the all requested changes are defined and implemented in a manner consistent with our product vision, meaning that they are efficient, optimised and commercially viable.
· Understand all areas of the Investment Reporting & Performance function and systems, and where appropriate develop specialist expertise on allocated subjects
· Produce project related documentation such as; project plans, business requirements, specifications, proposals, and test plans
· Demonstrate problem solving skills and techniques
· Provide technical information to support accounting, performance, reporting solutions
· Provide workflow and process analysis relating to IRP and client interactions
· Produce estimates, cost v benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals
· Provide clear, timely and accurate communication of the status of their project work.
· Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner.
· Work effectively with IT and developers to convert business requirements into technical solutions.
· Work with Performance analysts to make improvements to current production processes
Client Focused Duties:
· Undertake project work to integrate new clients or extend services to existing clients.
· Design and implement innovative solutions that meet the requirements of clients.
· Demonstrate a professional and empathetic understanding of the needs of clients.
· Provide clear and accurate information about the project deliverables and timeframes.
· Ensure clients are informed about the project status on an appropriate reporting frequency.
· Involve clients in relevant key decision making points throughout development life cycle.
· Deliver solutions that are aligned to department and client objectives
· Manage priorities in accordance with the direction of the IRP management and objectives.
· Help develop market leading services and products aligned to the strategic objectives of IRP and BPSS.
Skills & Experience Required:
· A background and proven track record working within a performance analysis and/or client reporting function delivering a regular monthly production cycle
· Within current/previous role, a proven track record working on performance/client reporting related project work such as a new system implementation, new report development, or business process re-engineering
· Business analysis skills developed through practical experience
· Practical understanding of core performance methodologies and attribution methodologies
· Practical understanding of ex-post risk statistics calculation (e.g. tracking errors, sharpe ratios, alpha, beta, volatility), and presentation of portfolio analytics and breakdowns for client reporting purposes (e.g. credit ratings, maturity breakdowns)
· Practical understanding of multiple instrument types, including derivatives such as swaps, futures, and options, and a decent understanding of accounting operational processes
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Competence using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
· IMC or equivalent qualification
It would also be preferable if you had experience of the following:
· Database management using SQL
· Microsoft Excel VBA
· Knowledge of Hi-port accounting systems
· MA or MSc degree or equivalent
· Prince Project Management
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.