BNP Paribas Overview
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 200,000 people across 80 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading
European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career. At BNP Paribas CIB, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all markets. Strong risk management, combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largest banking groups in the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you'll become an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflecting our commitment to international placements.
CIB Human Resources Department (CIB HR) supports CIB staff and managers in London, providing them with a full range of strategic advisory & transactional services (in terms of payroll, pension & benefits, recruitment, career management, learning & development and employee relations). In regular contact with the Group HR Department of BNP Paribas, CIB HR is the entry point for all CIB employees on any human resources issue. The team in London comprises of circa 60 human resources professionals.
The European Campus Recruitment team looks after all campus attraction and recruitment including graduates, summer internships, long-term internships, VIEs and spring-insight participants. This role reports to the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager and will focus on the operational delivery of an excellent campus recruitment service for the designated business lines (mainly Global Markets) with the support of recruitment coordinator(s).
· Delivering a high volume of campus hires (circa 200+) including graduates, interns, long-term interns, VIEs and spring insight participants across designated business lines
· Coordinating the end to end process including, but not limited to: reviewing CV's, producing and reviewing shortlists, scheduling interviews and facilitating assessment centres.
· Maintaining and reviewing the Applicant Tracking System (currently WCN), including but not limited to; managing candidates through the process and logging interviews and feedback.
· Guiding hiring managers through interview and selection processes, helping to educate best practice.
· Supporting the on-boarding and visa processes of these individuals through collaboration with the HR Connect team.
· Helping to coordinate campus marketing and attraction initiatives, including running and attending campus events, especially in peak season (Sep – Jan) when you could be travelling 2-3 times a week.
· Supporting diversity recruitment initiatives.
· Making group presentations to students, graduates, interns and other stakeholders.
· Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and becoming a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
· Supporting the summer, spring and graduate induction programmes as needed.
· Driving projects & process reviews to improve our campus recruiting as designated by the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager.