Description de l'offre
DEPARTMENT - RENTAL SOLUTIONS
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
I will be actively committed to Rental Solutions profitable growth by ensuring that all vehicles are ordered in line with the correct business process and all contracts are created, managed and activated in a timely and professional manner. I will provide a proficient service, working in close collaboration with the overall Rental Solutions team, to liaise effectively with both Customers and Suppliers to ensure a high standard of Customer service is delivered at all times throughout the life of the vehicle contract.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Managing the accurate reporting, upload and follow up of all vehicle contracts maturing
· Managing all vehicle disposals from notification to completion
· Managing all customer movements and cost centre changes
· Following up and accurately scanning all new vehicle and legal documentation electronically
· Systematically filing all scanned documentation in the relevant fleet file
· Uploading new vehicle details accurately onto an external asset register.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Customers, Suppliers, Manufacturers
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Business support, Recharge, Fleet Controllers/Fleet Engineering Managers, Credit/Risk, Sales and Asset Management
I am able to evidence the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
I have strong communication skills
I am able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with customer and third parties
I have the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
I have excellent attention to detail
I have excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
I am a team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 37.5 hours 8.30 to 17.00 Monday – Friday. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensuring adequate cover within the Business Support function at all times
· Providing support to the Business Support Coordinators
· Proactively identifying operational and cost improvements to systems, processes and tasks
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.