Business Analyst - Data Services
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We are currently recruiting for a Change Business Analyst to join our IT Change Team. The IT Change team is part of the IT & Engineering Function, which exists to provide services to the Asset & Fund Services business line in the UK, and globally where UK managed applications are deployed, for example King of Prussia, Singapore, Brussels, Sydney, Chennai.
Changes which the IT Change team are involved in include: new service offerings, new products / instruments, enhancements to existing services and Compliance & Regulatory Projects. The changes impact both IT and operations, so it is important that the right candidate has a strong understanding of operations.
The purpose of the role is to provide both business analysis and project management expertise to deliver client changes, small internal changes and small projects. The Change Business Analyst within the team will be responsible for a number of changes and small projects at any particular time and co-ordinate their end to end delivery. The position will require strong analytical skills, good organisational skills and strong communication. Each change request is a mini project and is co-ordinated as such.
The Change Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis and delivery of a number of concurrent change requests. These may be client changes, regulatory change or small internal changes. The tasks undertaken are (but not limited to):
· Initial analysis of change requirements with external & internal stakeholders
· Production of stage 1 analysis documentation, HLE funding
· Production of stage 2 solution and functional documentation
· Production of project plan for change delivery. Subsequent maintenance of this plan
· Testing of changes, co-ordination of UAT and Client JUAT. Co-ordination of test environment availability
· Completion of all necessary processes and documentation to promote applications and procedures to production environment, including training and support handover
· Regular communication of change to all areas impacted by change
· All Changes and documentation to be delivered in accordance with documented change control process
· Regular reporting of Change status to PMO change co-ordinator
· Regular communication of Change status to key stakeholders internally and externally
· Responsible for Change budget, working within the assigned budget and reporting potential budget overruns well before they occur
· Management of own workload which will include a number of changes at any particular time
· There is potential for this role to develop into a role that would have managerial responsibilities. This would cover line management and day to day work management.
Skills and Experience Required
· Proven experience as a Business Analyst & Project Manager on multiple small projects
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects / work streams simultaneously
· Experience in production of scope documentation, Business Requirement Documentation, Functional specifications, Test scripts etc.
· Track record of change delivery
· Client facing experience
· Good communicator – orally and written
· Evidence of continuously delivering projects on time and on budget
· Document writing skills
· MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Experience of full development lifecycle
· Knowledge of the trade lifecycle
· Business Analyst accreditation
· Project management accreditation
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.