BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Middle Office department. The role will provide oversight and governance for the Data Administration service provided by Chennai and Warsaw on behalf of UK clients, and the individual will represent the UK client base on a global forum in relation to Change and Projects ensuring an in depth knowledge of systems, products and processes whilst maintaining internal and external client relationships
Client Service Delivery and controls
· To ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients
· Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
· Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
· Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
Continuous Improvement & New Business
· Develop and implement improvements to systems and processes in support of client Transition requirements and BNP Paribas Securities Service strategic objectives
· Develop and implement resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations
· Innovate & challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program
· Engage with and manage multiple stakeholders, ensuring effective communication
· Effective project management, including project plans, RAID logs, milestones and RAG status
· Be a subject matter expert in your team
· Provide ideas for process re-engineering, efficiencies, drive change and participate in projects across Data Management
· Perform oversight of IOC locations
· Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework and governance structure
· Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
· Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met
Staff Management and Development
· Provide feedback on staff to various stakeholders
Strategy and Governance
· Contribute to raising the profile of the UK branch of BNP Paribas Securities Services
Skills and Experience Required
· Experience of working with offshore locations
· Strong understanding of instrument types & workings, pricing and static data
· Strong understanding of various asset classes
· Understanding of the relationships and impact the processes of Data Management have on other areas of the company
· Strong Risk Management awareness
· Experience of driving innovation and delivering change
· Strong Client service skills
· Industry knowledge and understanding of entire Investment Operations life cycle
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.