Cardif Pinnacle, in Borehamwood is recruiting for a full-time, experienced Business Analyst to workwithin the Business Analysis Department , reporting to the Head of Business Change.
It's a great time to join us on our progressive journey. We are a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif , a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas .
The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are well serviced whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
To define and manage system requirements and scope of change initiatives. To carry out specification of business requirements to a level that enables effective development and testing of agreed changes.
· To facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity.
· To contribute to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source.
· To discover and analyse requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adhering to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
· To obtain formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope requirements and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
· To apply and monitor the use of required industry standard modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to system perspectives.
· To manage requests for and the application of changes to base-lined requirements. To estimate the effort for changes to this baseline and identify the impact requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
· To carry out any other task associated with the role as reasonably requested.
Required Skills and Work Experience
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
· Experience in documenting requirements in a formalised method
· Experience in workshop facilitation
· Exposure to a projects environment or experience of the project lifecycle
· Strong business analyst experience
· Experience in launching new business, including external client interaction
· Insurance experience
· A proactive / a self starter
· Good customer facing / analytical skills to extract Requirements and Process Details from a large number of users around the business
· Experience of working on GDPR or other projects of a regulatory nature
· Excellent salary & benefits package
· 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
· 24 days holiday par annum increasing to 30 days with service
· Holiday buy and sell scheme
· Birthday day off
· Private medical cover
· Life assurance 4 x salary
· Award winning range of flexible benefits including RAC membership, retail discounts, will writing, childcare vouchers, Art Pass