BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We are looking for a Billing Analyst to join our Management Support Team.
The Management Support Team provide timely and accurate MI to the business including billing information and client service packs.
The main purpose of this role is the production and distribution of billable volumes
• Maintain and update the volumes system, VESPA
• Provide monthly billing volumes to the FAMOO Billing team in Lisbon
• Act as point of contact for client queries
• Act as point of contact for provision of volumes and MI to the business
• Assist Management Support with other MI production including, but not limited to client reporting packs, and other ad hoc requests.
• Contribute to initiatives to improve and change process or systems.
Skills and Experience required
• Experience in production processes
• Experience of developing and implementing new processes and controls
• Highly PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access
• Good time management skills with ability to cope with deadlines and multiple tasks
• Highly numerate
• Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
• Experience in use of Access Database
• Experience in Securities Services industry
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.