The Campus Recruiter AVP position is part of the Human Resources recruiting team. This a highly visible role supporting day-to-day campus recruiting activities for Global Markets Americas to build an exceptional, diverse talent pipeline for graduate development programs.
· Plan, organize and execute recruiting activities and participation, both on campus and in house, such as presentations, career fairs, interviews, “sell” receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
· Act as campus ambassador and primary point of contact, subject matter expert for career services, student organizations, faculty and candidates at select schools
· Drive the awareness of graduate development programs through branding strategies that effectively promote BNP Paribas as an employer of choice
· Develop solid understanding of target schools, changing trends and competitive landscape to gain insights for program recommendations
· Develop internal network with BNP Paribas managers, school teams, analysts and human resources teams to understand their businesses, junior talent needs and opportunities
· Assist in the development and execution of the summer intern program in assigned office(s) including but not limited to summer intern performance evaluations, social event planning and monitoring of staffing and budgeting
· Record, update and analyze all recruiting data for schools and local office initiatives, as an example: will be expected to deliver outcomes and analysis on campus seasons
· Manage the end-to-end candidate process and experience, including student interactions, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers, hires and onboarding
· Manage recruitment budget for on-campus activities and in house events
· Collaborate with experienced hire recruitment team on front-to-end recruiting as directed for junior-level candidates across the bank
· Strategize across recruitment function to develop and implement social media and marketing initiatives
· Lead diversity recruitment initiatives for your business lines
· Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
· Support graduate development activities as required (e.g. graduate induction).
· Drive projects & process reviews to improve our campus recruiting as designated by U.S. Head
· 3-5 years of prior campus recruiting experience; preference for Global Markets experience
· Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong organizational and project planning skills
· Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
· Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels
· Proficient in office computer software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Significant travel needed during peak recruiting seasons (Approximately 80%)
· Flexibility to work evenings during recruitment and summer seasons is a must
· Previous experience using an applicant tracking system
FINRA Registrations Required:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.