About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
The Credit Administration team in ISPL is responsible in
· Preparing Credit documentation which includes facility letters, security agreements, amendment letters, cancellation letters, etc.
· Prepare charge creation forms, invoice for fees, etc.
· Inputs/ modifications of facilities / guarantees in systems upon receipt of approved ticket and/or on request from 3C/ Loan Services. Updating the credit covenants in the relevant system and tracking till covenant for closure.
· Input of OD interest rates, credit review dates, guarantee expiry dates in the credit systems
· Coordinating & following up with Loan Services and ITO 3C department on administrative and operational activities with regards to the above-mentioned responsibilities. Generation of overdue/ covenant breach reports on a periodic basis for circulation to Business.
· System iputs of limits
· Monitoring, timely reporting and collateral management.
Risk Control, system input & Documentation Controller
Business Line / Function:
CIB ITO CLM
Asst Vice President
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The position is located in ISPL (India) and report to Assistant Vice President
The position is part of Credit Transaction Management (CTM) for Singpore clients. CTM is responsible for ensure credit approvals and credit reviews are updated/documented in a timely manner.
· Analyse credit committee decisions and ensure credit review updates are transposed and updated into respective systems.
· Validate fulfilment of conditions precedent, control limit availability in systems in conformity to credit decisions and documentations, follow up on condition subsequent, documents/temporary waiver
· Ensure timely and accurate update of risk data after credit decisions
· Input facility and risk data on Atlas II and CAT
· Input guarantee data in RGM
· Input covenant framework, ratio and required financial statement in the ‘Covenant Manager’ tool
· Ensure control checklists are adequately prepared.
· If documentation is required, inform documentation team of the same and type of documentation (new LO, supplementary, Gaurantee, etc..)
· Monitoring of genuine excess or exceptions for both financing métiers products and for capital market products for corporates
· Ensure all Reports (excess, covenants, utilisations, wathclist MAS TOP 100, etc…) are adequately prepared, tracked and monitored
· Contribute to successful delivery of systems and control reports enhancement with adequate UATs
· Participate and contribute local/regional/global projects
· Contribution to Regulatory/IG audits
· Participate and contribute to BCP
· To alert Risk Corporate, Business Head and Management on any indication of drift of risk profile during the control missions
· Promote and contribute to the implementation of a common culture and approach within ITO 3C, and promote individual initiative, autonomy and versatility
· Possess a culture of accountability and discipline for management of credit risk data quality
· Clear understanding of data definition in order to secure the data quality
· Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
· Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Good understanding of Financial products
· Good understanding of risk concepts and methodologies
· Knowledge of credit processes
· Good understanding of transaction workflows, booking concept and booking system
· Being familiar with local regulations
· Commitment to the role and capacity to meticulously implement the ITO 3C Mission Statement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good time-management skills
· Autonomy and capacity to take initiative
· Capacity to remain objective and independent in order to fulfil the control role required
· Work under pressure
· Accurate and attention to detail/ rigor
· Committed and Motivated by a strong sense of accountability and care about delivering.
· Team player and Collaborative
· Ability to collaborate/ Teamwork
· Active listening
· Ability to deliver/ results driven
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent qualification in Banking sector with 2-4 year relevant experience in review of legal documentation on structured deals, control and monitoring function of corporate credit
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others and generate people's commitment.
Ability to setup relevant performance indicators.
Ability to anticipate business/ strategic evolution.
Experience and Qualifications required
· Minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant working experience
· Degree holder or equivalent qualification in Banking sector