Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas’ Corporate Debt Platform (“CDP”) offers a broad range of financing products and services in the global debt capital and loan markets. The CDP client base comprises hundreds of corporations globally.
CDP has the scale and reach to conduct business anywhere in the world and deliver financing products denominated in the major global currencies. The bond origination franchise can rely on syndicate hubs in New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Zürich, Hong Kong, Singapore, as well as Brussels and has thus one of the most global footprints among the major banks.
The group is responsible for origination, structuring and execution of a variety of debt financing transactions, including syndicated loans, corporate acquisition financing, High Yield and other debt capital markets issuances for a broad range of clients across the ratings spectrum.
The focus of the role in the Execution Group will be on pitching, structuring and executing acquisition financing for sub-investment grade corporate clients as well as debt advisory mandates and refinancing transactions in the TLB and High Yield markets.
· Preparing pitch books to support the marketing effort in cooperation with various teams across the bank (Coverage, M&A, ECM, Syndicate)
· Building and analysing financial models, including the assessment of external credit ratings
· Preparing credit committee papers and managing the internal credit process
· Executing loan and High Yield mandates
Skills & Experience Required:
· Strong commercial experience in Leveraged and Acquisition Finance gained in an investment banking environment
· Knowledge of High Yield
· Proven credit analysis and financial modelling skills
· Demonstrable knowledge of credit and capital market risks
· Strong academic record with a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Attention to detail, adherence to the highest quality standards
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team spirit, ability to cooperate and communicate effectively
· Fluent in English, another European language would be beneficial
· Drive for results: Delivers high quality work
· Risk awareness: Demonstrates a good awareness of risk and fundamental risk concepts. Always considers risk in his/ her daily activities and abides by the Key Front Officer Responsibilities, where relevant
· Corporate role model, integrity & ethics: Acts with discipline and high ethical standards
· Team player & cross cultural awareness: Works effectively in a team. Collaborates and shares information and solutions with colleagues, with other teams and stakeholders
· Client focus: Sees stakeholders as well as external clients as “customers”
· Market, product & business: Is genuinely interested in financial markets and continually learning and staying abreast of new developments. Evidences a good appreciation of economics and market dynamics, with enough understanding to present views on market conditions and trends
· Business risk: Understands the market, credit, operational, compliance, legal, regulatory and reputational risks of transactions he/she managers
Essential personal skills
· Diligence: Displays dedication and prioritises problems by considering the impact on the business; identifies quick-wins as well as building long-term relationships
· Resilience: Stays calm and positive, controls his/her emotions in conflict or any situation of intense stress (due to market, time or client pressure)
· Innovation: Thinks laterally to identify other sources of useful information and sees ways around obstacles and barriers
· Communication (Active listener and clear communicator): Communicates clearly in in English. Communicates proactively with management, escalating issues as necessary
· Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
· Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
· Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
Opening Date: 5/9/18
Closing Date: 3/10/18
Please note that all applicants must disclose whether that they possess the right to work in the U.K. as per the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act of 2006.