About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Wealth Management Operations in ISPL started in 2018, provide back office services for BNP WM Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Processes include Security Custody Services, Remittances, Loans and Deposits and Security Masterfile
Associate/Associate Level 1 Corresponds to Inputter
24 th April 2020
Wealth Management Operations ISPL
BNP Paribas India Solutions Private Limited (ISPL),Mumbai
Business Line / Function:
Head of Securities Master Team
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Securities Master team's goal is to ensure all the security setup requests are completed, Securities are priced as per BNPP pricing policy and any amendment to existing setups are completed as per agreed Standard operating process and Service Level agreement.
i) Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
ii) Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
iii) Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
iv) Contribute to the optimal quality customer service in securities setup, pricing and amendment.
Securities Static Data Maintenance
· Ensure completeness and integrity of information from market data providers (Bloomberg, Telekurs, fund houses etc.) to prepare for securities set up.
· Create and update securities into the Securities Masterfile application, as well as perform checks to ensure input accuracy and completion timeliness.
· Ensure securities MTM price updates are complete, with all missing / outdated prices / NAV followed through with price providers (middle office, counterparties, fund managers etc).
· Ensure price files loaded into BNP system are complete, with missing prices and prices exceeding variance limits followed through to completion.
· Perform manual price updates as needed.
· Support application enhancement / version upgrade activities.
· Participate in Bank's BCP/DR exercises.
· Contribute to the review of the team's operational continuity procedures, demonstrate an understanding of individual role, and expected action to be taken in the contingency plan.
· Log activity completion and quality issues.
· Cover team members' duties in their absence as needed.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Demonstrate professional job‐specific skills necessary to provide the appropriate quality of work.
· Job Expertise - demonstrate adequate knowledge of securities markets and product development, and current pricing practices. Possesses general understanding of market data provider applications, trade & settlement cycles.
· Timeliness and Accuracy - constantly attentive to the precision and accuracy of securities creations, maintenance and pricing, seek to deliver high quality work and ensure errors are minimized, abide by established timelines in BAU deliverables.
· Organization - sets priorities, plan actions, knows how to manage own time and resources efficiently.
· Ability to Report – identify the right person to whom report a specific issue, keep superiors informed about individual activities and progress in an effective way.
· Communication - express messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
· Teamwork - ability to work in a team and/or across teams, act bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members in mind.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ideal candidate profile
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Beginner or 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
· Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification