Job Description – APAC
Business Line / Function:
FTCA – MFS Valuation & Booking
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
· Process accurate OTC Valuations / Trade booking on Global basis within given deadlines.
· Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve pricing / trade booking issues and queries.
· Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA's.
· Handle valuation exceptions/breaks and investigate thoroughly before feeding the prices to downstream teams.
· Work with the Vendors and other parties to capture OTC Valuations.
· Resolve pricing / trade booking issues in a timely basis.
· Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy.
· Work on ad hoc requests and provide support to internal teams within Derivatives when required
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Thorough understanding of all Capital & Derivatives market, financial instruments, Investment banking process and above average accounting skills.
· Good verbal and written communication.
· Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks and meets strict deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadline
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 2 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)