We are seeking an Assistant Telecoms Surveyor to provide a professional service advising land and property owners in relation to telecommunications leases based in Shrewsbury.
· Conduct reviews of telecoms leases, recording terms on the comparable database.
· Analysing the legal and practical issues with the site and formulating the appropriate advice to the client.
· Understanding the client's requirements and objectives, assisting where necessary to manage expectations and to provide practical and accurate advice accordingly on the full range of relevant issues.
· Engage with the tenant and their representatives to negotiate terms in accordance with the client's objectives and instructions.
· Make recommendations as appropriate to the client and seek agreement to terms, instructing solicitors and monitoring and supervising through to completion of legal agreements.
· Production of briefings and development of products and services for use internally within Strutt and Parker by other professionals.
· Management of sites and reporting regularly to the client on all relevant matters and managements issues.
· Already a qualified surveyor or willingness to undertake the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence if required.
· Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and to counsel and advise them on technical matters.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.