About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
The Third Party Risk management Office is responsible for identifying and assessing risks relating to the operational and business management processes of BNP Paribas. This includes policy, governance, risk management, reporting and ownership of the Third Party Risk Management Tool.
Business Line / Function:
Head of Procurement Centre of Excellence
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
BNPP UK relies on internal and external third parties to provide services that contribute to our business in the UK. Oversight of these Third party services by country management is necessary to ensure that the overall risk of the branch is not increased. To do this a robust control framework must be in place.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of TPRM Governance by maintaining and amending as needed the London Branch database, register and supporting Management Information (MI) for internal and external third parties (to include outsourcing services) in line with Group requirements and taking account any additional UK regulatory requirements.
· Proactively gathers, manages and manipulates TPRM data to ensure that the London Branch TPRM central repository is accurate, updated and compliant with Group and regulatory requirements.
· Liaises with other BNPP functions and Business Owners to consolidate and manipulate as needed the TPRM data.
· Creates and maintains a third party register, being a subset of the TPRM central repository that is accurate and compliant to all BNPP and regulatory requirements.
· Ensures that all relevant artefacts (such as SLA's and others) are kept within the LBO3C central repository and updated as needed by the Business functions/ owners.
· Supports the on boarding of third parties into the London Branch database, with documented evidence to confirm adherence to UK, Group Policy and regulatory requirements.
· Proactively produces regular reporting for the LBO3C and other committees as required, via direction from the Head of TPRM Governance.
· Supports the maintenance of robust control documentation and TPRM procedures.
· Supports the completion of the PRA semi-annual return.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Advanced skills in SharePoint and Excel to build and develop spreadsheets and manipulate data from different sources.
· Strong experience in MS Office.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
· Education level: Degree in Science, Maths, or similar.
· Positive client/service focused ‘Can do' Attitude'.
· Attention to detail.
· Ownership of tasks / issues.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Effective time and priority Management.
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
· Ability to follow processes.
· Work off their own initiative.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Ideal candidate profile