ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
· The candidate will be part of the Asia Pacific Equities investment team based in Kuala Lumpur. The ideal candidate will be working together with senior investment team members from local and global offices, and assisting in all functions related to investment management.
· Support the Asia Pacific Equities team in research, analysis and documentation of investments.
· Build accurate financial models and forecast projections to support investment decisions.
· Assist the portfolio managers in pricing, sourcing and work with the dealing services team in execution of investments.
· Assist in building and maintaining spreadsheets supporting data analysis used in marketing and sales activities.
· Obtain and review investment performance reporting, and assist in preparing marketing materials and performance reports for external and internal clients.
Ideal candidate profile
· Fresh graduates are welcome.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, programming/database experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Accounting and Finance, and Economics is required. CFA certification will be added weight.
· Must be willing to embrace long working hours, and stressful deadline driven environment.