BNP Paribas Real Estate, a specialised division of the financial services group BNP Paribas, is able to provide targeted or integrated solutions, both locally and internationally, and offers its clients a comprehensive range of commercial and residential real estate services, thanks to its 8 lines of business: Property development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management, Investment Management, Residential and Rural.
With a ranking amongst the leaders on the market, BNP Paribas Real Estate is present in 30 countries, counts 3400 employees and makes a turnover of €658 millions.
The Information Technology department comprises 22 people covering help desk & end user support, network/infrastructure support, and application support and development. All members of the respective teams are highly skilled technically. An interesting and exciting environment coupled with a commitment to ongoing personal and technical development is the key to the department's remarkable success in staff retention.
The Application Support and Development Team is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of in-house applications and executing IS solutions for business and functional needs. This includes, but is not limited to: providing technical solutions to end-users, analysis and design, specification, development, configuration, testing, documentation, deployment and on-going monitoring and support.
As part of the Application Support and Development team, you will support and develop our bespoke in-house applications developed using .Net/C# and MS SQL as required. In addition, you will be required to maintain and enhance our Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics CRM applications.
The role may involve some UK travel, some weekend work and occasional work outside standard hours.
· Support and development of in-house applications.
· Works with Project Managers in determining user requirements based on current and future needs.
· Participates in:
· Requirements gathering
· Customer interaction
· System design
· Technology evaluation
· Performs database administration when required.
· Participates in the identification of new technologies, completion of studies/analysis/business cases, and development of solutions.
· Applies advanced techniques to solve conventional problems on specific assignments.
· Acts as an information source for other personnel whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills.
· Perform an active role in meetings/discussions relating to ongoing developments.
· Must be prepared to undertake occasional weekend work (overtime payable).
· Technical degree or equivalent
· Previous experience within an Application Support Team
· Excellent Support skills to monitor and manage all ticket requests
· Excellent technical ability in:
· .Net / C# ASP.Net MVC
· SQL Server 2016 / T-SQL / SSIS
· Microsoft SharePoint
· Data analysis skills, troubleshooting data related problems and providing resilient fixes
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in difficult and pressured situations.
· Good time management and estimation skills.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Apply established processes and methodologies to comply with in-house development standards
· ITIL Foundation Certification
· Good development experience in:
· PL/SQL for Oracle 12
· Web Services and APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP etc.).
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Experience of, or exposure to:
· Tibco BusinessWorks
· IIS Administration
· Administration and use of Apache Tomcat
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.