Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Overview
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 200,000 people across 80 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
At BNP Paribas CIB, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all markets.
Strong risk management, combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largest banking groups in the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you'll become an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflecting our commitment to international placements.
Global Equities & Commodity Derivatives incorporates 3 distinct yet complementary businesses: Equity Derivatives, Commodity Derivatives & BNP Paribas Securities Asia. The Equity Derivatives business incorporates research, structuring, trading & sales on Equities, Equity Derivatives, Indices and Funds.
The Market Liquidity Provider (MLP) trading activity is a part of Equity Derivatives which uses several trading system to compute fair values, provide liquidity and execute hedging regarding their strategies.
Strategists are completely dedicated to MLP as they develop, maintain and monitor one the trading system used. They also hierarchically depends on MLP but follow in their IT developments the technical architecture principles defined by ITO.
AMM IT Strategists provide support and development for automated trading applications. The role is dedicated to the support of the AMM trading activity. The focus of the role is on versatility and adaptability. A key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
· Ensure trading systems are up and running at all times
· Manage the configuration of applications and infrastructure
· Develop tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
· Rationalize and enhance the platform reliability
· Liaise with MO / BO teams, network, systems, DMA
· Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
· Maintain and enhance existing applications
· Strong knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, scripting, and networking)
· Good knowledge and experience of Python scripting
· Good understanding of C++ code
· Experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment
· Experience in working under pressure of a production environment