DEPARTMENT - IT
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Involved in a project to deliver PDF documents for data merge in a corporate-hosted system. An initial batch of templates is required for design and implementation which may lead to demand for further batches. On completion a handover of design and maintenance to internal IT team.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Working with the IT local development manager to devise an efficient process to develop Livecycle document templates based on master PDF designs
· Analysis of XML-based data stream
· Designing of templates in Livecycle
· Liaising with BPO team to deploy and test templates
· Liaising with Corporate IT teams to troubleshoot any issues
· Documentation of design process and architecture.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
3rd Party IT Suppliers
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
All UK Leasing Solutions IT users, UK IT Teams (Service Desk, Local Development, Architecture & Security, BPO), Corporate IT Teams, UK Finance & Planning Teams, UK Transformation Team
Adobe Livecycle ES4
MS SQL may be necessary
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.