Administrator - Trade Management
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
The Trade Management Administrator will be responsible for processing all unmatched security transactions from Trade capture through to settlement, by liaising with clients, brokers and custodians to ensure timely matching and minimisation of market exposure. Good client management and communication skills are a pre-requisite. Client KPIs need to be met each month.
Main duties will include:
· Making sure that all trades are matched and settled within market/client deadlines
· Ensure clients positions are correct and all transactions processed
· Establish good relationships with Brokers, Custodians, External and Internal Clients.
· Highlighting performance / service issues from Brokers/ Custodians
· Build relationships with all other Trade Management Hubs, primarily Chennai, Brussels and KoP, working together on initiatives and sharing best practice
· Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA's
· Instrument types: Collateral Security & Cash, Delivery by Value, Intercompany Loans, Repo's and Secured Loans.
· Good communication, as the cause and resolution of the exception has to be established in a timely manner
· Ensure all market, broker and client deadlines are met
· Ensure that all transactions are updated in our Accounting systems to the requirements of the Fund Accounting and NAV teams
· Ensure department procedures and controls are adhered to and that procedures are kept accurate and up to date
· Good narration of exceptions and evidence work completed. These notes to be maintained to ensure any claims received or breaks created have a history to work from.
· Work to resolve any static data issues to ensure correct data is set up when an error discovered and ensure future static data is correct.
· Accurate update of the core systems to prevent reoccurrence of exceptions
· Ability to prioritise and understand the market risk, ensuring the workload is prioritised accordingly
· Team work and the want to work in a busy fast paced environment is essential
· Ownership and responsible for clearing any relevant reconciliation breaks and investigating claims assigned to the team
· Review processes and continually challenge these, identifying better ways of working and driving these ideas forward.
· Ensuring we identify root cause of issues/ errors and take appropriate action to ensure these issues do not reoccur.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to pick up other tasks as directed by your Manager.
Skills and Experience Required
· Oasys CTM
· IOC qualifications
· Results and quality orientation
· Customer Focus
· Decision Making
· Team Work
· Innovation and continuous improvement
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.