Administrator - Trade Management
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We are looking to hire an Administrator to join our Middle Office Trade Management and Treasury department. The department exists to provide administration activities which support trade settlement in the market and accurate start of day positions for our client:
This support includes:
· Trade capture across Securities, Collateral, FX and Money Market products
· Trade matching via electronic platform and manual confirmations
· Trade settlement
· Cash and Stock Reconciliation
· Client, Broker and Custodian Reporting
The Trade management team is responsible for the above client service in relation to securitised products including equities, bonds and unit trusts and cash products including FX, money market and loans.
Client Service Delivery and controls
· To ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients
· Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
· Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
· Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
· Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
· Support external counterparty relationships, providing feedback for performance reviews e.g. brokers and custodians
Continuous Improvement & New Business
· Proactive generation of ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and BNP Paribas Securities Service strategic objectives.
· Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations
· Innovate & continually challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program
· Be a subject matter expert in your team, striving to expand on build on knowledge on a continuous basis
· Adherence to the risk and control framework, including team and departmental procedures
· Accuracy – focusing on getting it right first time
· Support business contingency plans as required
· Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and correctly followed to mitigate operational risk
· Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met
· Proactively manage own personal development through engagement with manager on development plan
· Consider personal objectives in line with business objectives, driving forward personal development opportunities
· Understand the factors which influence unit cost eg capacity/workload drivers
Strategy and Governance
· Contribute to raising the profile of the UK branch of BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Skills and Experience Required
· Product knowledge
· Strong risk management awareness
· Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
· Involvement in change initiatives with ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
· Strong client service skills
· Familiarity financial markets
· Accounting Practices
· Language Skills
· Degree Qualified
· IOC qualifications
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.