Description de l'offre
CultureTree Centre is a newly opened educational and recreational hub based in South East London. Our mission is to preserve and promote African languages and engage Africans in the diaspora culturally in a fun and entertaining way.
We have gained a lot of international media coverage over the past few months and are on track to becoming a well-known brand. In order to build the company and scale up, we need a team of young talented creative interns to help us.
We are offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to help build CultureTree from the ground up, build your expertise and hone your natural talents.
We are looking for a motivated, positive and proactive person to do an administrative internship for at least 3 months. The role is unpaid but travel expenses will be covered. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure into various parts of the business and get work experience. There is also the possibility of evolving the role into a permanent position.
We would prefer someone who lives in London and can commute easily and quickly to South East London.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to adjust to very dynamic environment, flexibility
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to set and keep deadlines
- Working knowledge of Word Press and other online Publishing platforms
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner with a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience or interest in human resources.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to hear from you! Please send your CV along with a covering letter.