Description de l'offre
We have an opportunity for an administrator to join our Morpeth team on a 9 month maternity contract.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with solid organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. The ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner are required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast moving environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role (including some Saturdays) which involves supporting the sales team and includes day to day contact with our clients and potential buyers, matching buyers to properties and booking and undertaking some viewings.
· Registration of new buyers
· Preparation of property brochures
· Co-ordinating advertising locally and with nearby offices
· Organising direct marketing campaigns
· Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
· Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
· Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
· Processing client invoices
· Maintaining client files and database Requirements
· Confident and pleasant personality
· Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
· Good organisational and co-ordination skills.
· Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
· Microsoft Office 2010 – Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.