We are looking for an Administrator to join our administration services team within our Operations function.
You will be responsible for the clearing of the daily workflow within the following work areas; preparation of documents, scanning, quality checking, indexing, printing, sending letters, underwriting and setting up new claims, and any other general administration duties.
· Preparing batches for scanning ensuring clear policy numbers/claim numbers are defined on the batches, staples removed and splitting sheets enclosed.
· Scanning batches ensuring all pages match the number quoted, quality checking ensuring all documents can be viewed and the correct volume of pages match, indexing policy/claim batches checking the customer matches the system to the batch.
· Data Entry - ensuring all details are accurate from the claim forms when inputting onto our core systems
· Ensuring any manual attachments are 100% checked
· Applying the underwriting criteria to new applications for cover on a daily basis
· Contacting veterinary surgeries via telephone to obtain medical history
· Uploading daily files to the database
· Sending e-mail/letters to policy holders with regards to decisions made
· Ensuring that work produced is of the highest possible standard and within Service Level Agreements
· Seeking to achieve and exceed productivity and quality levels and ensuring all targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
· Assisting Print Team as and when required
· Assist with the opening of post
At Cardif Pinnacle we're on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer's pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work. You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn't been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA. The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions. Today the company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet (Everypaw & Helpucover, Post Office pet insurance) and motor warranty insurance. (Warranty Direct)
Ideal candidate profile
· GCSE's passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
· A Levels, or equivalent, in Maths and English
· Microsoft Word and Excel (basic level)