DEPARTMENT - ELS Vendor Operations - Account Team
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Providing a timely, accurate and efficient service to our Introductory Sources & Suppliers by way of the processing of new business proposals, building and maintaining relationships and proactive management of pipeline business.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Taking ownership of the processing of new business proposals onto the in-house database and IT tools, completing credit searches, ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to and are consistent and a high quality service is provided to ensure SLA's are met
· Ensuring that Dealer & Broker relationships are maximised by taking the initiative on communication, which should be prompt, accurate and courteous at all times with the emphasis on keeping them informed within given time frames and being proactive and to proactively manage pipeline business and chase to successful conversion
· Developing technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the business and to fully understand and show the ability to process all products offered by Equipment Logistics Solutions (ELS) across all markets
· Consistently review processes and IT systems to ensure optimum service levels can be maintained
· Ensuring Corporate Compliance policies are adhered to at all times
· Promoting a positive perception of ELS Operations within BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions UK and all relevant external parties
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
End Users (as required)
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS Vendor Operations teams
I should be keen to learn, with excellent attention to detail, IT Literate, have good communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team and in a positive, professional, hard-working environment.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.