Description de l'offre
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Providing an accurate, efficient and professional service to all partners, clients and internal sales staff, from receipt of proposal to payout and throughout the life of the agreement, performing all transactions in line with KPI's. Providing a proactive and reactive internal sales interface primarily over the phone for dealers, manufacturers and clients. Participating in the achievement of revenue and penetration objectives.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Taking ownership of the processing of new business proposals and the processing of new business payouts onto the in-house database and IT tools, ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to and a consistent and high quality service is provided to ensure SLA's are met
· Proactively manage pipeline business and chase to successful conversion
· Developing technical skills and knowledge in line with the growth of the business
· Fully understanding and show the ability to process all products offered by Equipment Logistics Solutions (ELS) across the Claas business
· Ensuring Corporate Compliance policies are adhered to at all times.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS VO Operations teams
Saxon sales office
I should be keen to learn, with excellent attention to detail, IT Literate, have good communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team and in a positive, professional, hard-working environment.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.