In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
The WM APAC Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
The position will report directly to head of Business Management. During the 24-month program period, Graduate Trainee will be able to learn from supporting business managers with strategic initiatives, performing analytical work to solve business issues, and developing performance reports to drive business growth. In addition, the Graduate trainee is also expected to work on cross-function projects and gain a holistic understanding of WM business.
Specific job scope includes but not limited to the following:
· Perform management information collection, analysis, and reporting.
· Develop management presentation / proposal as assigned by business managers.
· Perform business process review, identify potential issues, and provide resolution suggestions where applicable.
· Support key business initiatives on assignment basis.
· Support meeting arrangement
· Act as backup to sales manager
· Support event logistics activities
· Bachelor or Master degree graduate from 2021.
· Strong analytical skills
· Act with integrity
· Strong team player
· Result oriented
· Positive spirit and self-motivated
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
· Excellent skills with Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)