Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
The BNP Paribas Fortis IT department is currently working in Agile mode, which offers a challenging and motivating environment where teams and employees are empowered to manage their own technical domain.
You will work in the Infrastructure & Collaboration Services Tribe which is in IT Infrastructure the interface between business plus the rest of IT and our Datacenter service provider BP2I.
Do think you can live with the stress of this highly responsible job?
Do want to stay up-to-date and learn more on how you can protect the bank?
Do you like to work in a collaborating (agile) way?
Do you want to have fun by doing your job?
If you have answered 3 time “yes” then it’s time for you to consider the following challenge.
Our main partner BP2I is responsible for the engineering and operations of the system layer of the Linux platform, for both physical, virtual and on-premises cloud infrastructure. In your role you will integrate the group services at BNPPF, i.e. identify possible gaps between the group services offered and the actual needs of BNPPF. Ddesign and implement a solution to bridge the gap, and this for both Infrastructure and Applicative requirements.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
· Assist and support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Linux platforms by respecting and applying the BNPP Fortis engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to the BP2I engineering and process rules.
· Assure the correct application of the BNPP Fortis and BP2I procedures in demand-, incident-, problem-, change-, security- and release management
· Work with our stakeholders and infra-teams to understand their needs, priorities and constraints in terms of server and application delivery
· Discuss the automation possibilities with the various group partners, negotiate with them what automation services can be available for BNPPF
· Support the existing Linux & Unix platforms & systems
· Support the evolution to the cloud systems of our Linux infra
Highlight your strengths
The ideal candidate has following strengths:
· Bachelor/Master in IT or equivalent by experience
· Good knowledge of English is a must. Good knowledge of Dutch or/and French is a plus.
· Proven RHEL application integration experience in a large enterprise IT environment
· Proven experience with shell scripting
· Practical automation experience in Ansible Tower
· Practical automation experience in Terraform or equivalent
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this role? Apply online. You will hear back from us as soon as possible.