Medior IT End-to-End HR Functional Analyst
Want to work with us to help the shift towards a more sustainable world?
Are you ready to implement processes to the benefit of all employees of a big company?
Then come join the Human Resources cluster, in the department (tribe) Functions. We are based in the center of Brussels and organized in 2 teams of a dozen of people each (called squads), supporting the company’s Human Resources Management and implementing their business needs on the SAP platform.
We work in Agile methodology to ensure we stay close with the customer’s need, deliver fast, adapt quickly and continuously improve as a team.
You will work on solution delivery by analyzing and taking into account impacts to other teams in the department or the entire company, coordinating the global execution cross entities, possibly internationally
You will coordinate with the team and other stakeholders in order to determine and assess the impacts and the sequence of changes that will be necessary to implement a given feature.
You will develop a great knowledge of HR products in order to advise for best options, attention points, risks to consider, as well as drive deliveries as a feature (/project) owner.
You will analyse and refine the features and projects from the team or transversal to the team that will involve specific products or processes.
You will liaise with other teams in the bank to retrieve information and build the knowledge needed to ensure smooth resolution for issues or to implement needed changes.
You will create and maintain good documentation on your projects.
Highlight your strengths
- Your skills in the areas of business, behaviour at work and multidisciplinary working
You have strong analysis and project coordination skills
- You have knowledge or strong interest in IT processes, in software lifecycle management, digital systems interfacing, data referential and repositories, etc…
- You are communicative and always ready to share information with the teams to guarantee an efficient flow and prevent bottlenecks, solve inefficiencies and assess all options.
- Your language skills
You can express yourself fluently, orally and in writing, in English as well as in either French or Dutch (or both!)
- Tool proficiency
- You have at least 3-year experience in sizeable projects involving multiple stakeholders, ideally in the Human Resources field
- You can show practical knowledge of the HR domain, Payroll, Time Management and Referentials.
- Any hands-on experience on SAP HR modules is a strong asset
- Any previous experience as a dev or system engineer is added value
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain all talent, whatever their gender, age, background or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether they are living with a disability, as every person has their own experiences and their own identity. Together, let's build the innovative, responsible and sustainable bank of tomorrow. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work on an 80% or 90% full-time equivalent basis.
Tempted by the challenge ?
Interested in this role? Apply online.