We are currently opening our doors to invite one adamant and hardworking individual to work as an intern on behalf of our privately owned student residence (BethnalStudentLiving) based in East London, the position available is a property/sales based internship and this opportunity is destined for somebody looking to learn and improve their own transferable business skills such as, B2C relations and customer service, whilst simultaneously gaining valuable workplace skills and core development, working in a team and or autonomously. The role will require the selling of services to students and agents throughout London, cold calling, warm calling, potential and prospected clients with the intent to close as many positions (leads) as possible. You will be letting apartments on short, medium and long-term contracts, communicating with potential clients, offering substantial and complete services, ensuring that interested customers are provided with as much relevant information as necessary.
Full training will be provided to successful candidates in order to ensure optimum learning potential.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not limited to:
• The sales intern must learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and also different techniques used for telesales
• You will work on behalf of the company, and report directly to the supervisor of the UK sales department.
• You may be asked to work at the client help desk and solve customer complaints, prepare customer contracts and
• Make strategies for new business development and B2C relationship management.
• They must work with our internal CRM database to store and retract information when necessary.
Skills and Specifications (Requirements)
• You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• No previous experience required, but willingness to learn is critical
• Professional, highly motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Persuasive and know how to negotiate well
• Hardworking and willing to do some legwork at the grassroots level if required
• Bilingual in English & Mandarin
• Must have basic computer knowledge and should be experienced with Microsoft Office products, primarily Word & Excel.
As well as gaining an in-depth understanding of the property industry, learning the skills and attributes required to progress, we will also incentivise our best candidate with a uncapped ‘commission only’ structure of between £1000 - £12,000 per annum, this earning is dependent on motivation, efficiency, and dedication.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, send us an e-mail with a copy of your CV attached and a cover letter explaining why you will be an excellent addition to the Sales team.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.