Description de l'offre
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established, successful and forward thinking travel business as a Content Marketing Intern. We’re looking for a graduate with some proven experience in copy writing to join our busy marketing team to support a range of our digital and offline content requirements.
Key Job Responsibilities
• An articulate and competent writer, you will share responsibility for writing copy and selecting imagery for our holiday brochures and direct mail campaigns, ensuring our DM campaigns are on brand, inspiring and informative and delivered on time.
• Working alongside our marketing executives you will help update and expand the content of our website, ensuring that copy is well written, engaging and optimised for both search engines and visitors.
• With a keen interest in digital marketing, you will help develop and deliver an engaging content schedule across our multiple social media platforms, blogs and third party media platforms.
• You will work with the other Marketing Executives to deploy the company’s day to day broadcast email marketing campaigns, with responsibility for copy writing and image selection as well as co-ordinating feedback and implementing amends from the product and marketing teams.
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent marketing qualification
• Be able to demonstrate excellent copy writing skills, a strong attention to detail and creative flair
• Possess hands on experience of social media and be aware of digital trends
• CMS experience such as Wordpress and photo editing skills desirable but not essential
• Have excellent English communication skills (written - including copywriting and verbal)
• As well as good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Send your CV and covering letter to with the subject line “Content Marketing Intern application”.
Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.