Beautysorted is a start-up website and mobile platform dedicated to aggregating, indexing, curating and adding-value to the world of beauty content, vlogs and blogs, and then creating a global platform that moves beyond Periscope to enable a marketplace for truly interactive beauty consultations.
Sitting between the search engines, the brand owners and the product retailers, Beautysorted links content, product and experience in a way that creates value for individual users, beauty brands, and current and future bloggers - facilitating the explosive growth of the platform with their help.
Founded by the experienced entrepreneurs and tech experts behind Hailo, the taxi app, the Beautysorted foundations are already in place, with a beta-website ready to go, social feeds set up, and great content gathered - but we now need help with the final push to get live.
NB We are flexible about exact hours and duration of this opportunity
We are looking for a 'girl friday' able to turn her hand to as many things as possible, but this role will be mainly Content focused. It’s all about helping us turn the platform from Good to Great and moving the Beautysorted brand from unknown to must-visit.
Elements will include as many of the following as possible, working with the founders;
• Reviewing and categorising of content (vlogs/blogs/product),
• Refining and updating our categorisation tree to always be on trend,
• Finding and sharing great content for our social media streams
• Developing and implementing a social media marketing approach for ‘first users’.
• Gathering and reviewing user feedback as it develops
• Developing a ‘contact strategy’ for the key vloggers on our platform