IT – Cyber Security Specialist
- cyber security
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
• Experience in building and maintaining security systems (at least from school) • Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security (this is a must)
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc (at least practical experience from school)
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools (this is a must)
• Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols (this is a must)
• Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols (this is a must)
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure (this is a must) • Studying Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field (this is a must)
About Ml Components
ML Components GmbH is a leading distributor of obsolete electronic components on the market. We pride ourselves on our sourcing ability to supply hundreds of customers worldwide with electronic components and industrial devices. We have access to a wide variety of electronic inventory of active and passive components from a global network of wholesale electronic parts vendors and distributors.
We have a vast experience in providing medical, automotive, aerospace and robotics industries with obsolete electronic components. If we cannot find something, most probably it does not exist.
At BD Electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service