Digital Marketing Assistant
• Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
• Generate potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
• Improving our website SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
• Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
• Monitoring website performances.
• Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
• Monitor, review and provide content for the company newsletter.
• Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
• Writing articles or blogs.
• Improving Brand awareness locally.
• Designing and developing line cards, flyers and Posters.
• Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Microsoft office proficiency
• Relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
• Knowledge Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Interest Blogging or writing articles
• Web development languages are a bonus
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ml Components
ML Components GmbH is a leading distributor of obsolete electronic components on the market. We pride ourselves on our sourcing ability to supply hundreds of customers worldwide with electronic components and industrial devices. We have access to a wide variety of electronic inventory of active and passive components from a global network of wholesale electronic parts vendors and distributors.
We have a vast experience in providing medical, automotive, aerospace and robotics industries with obsolete electronic components. If we cannot find something, most probably it does not exist.
At BD Electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service