ACCOUNTING/ AUDIT ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
• Preparing and assisting with monthly management report analysis
• Assisting with Book-keeping, administrative requirements and procedures
• Analysing account information
• Preparing salaries for the employees
• Documenting financial transactions
• Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
• Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Support in the review of month-end financial statements including any unusual gross profit levels and notifying supervisor of any unusual items
• Previous practical Accounting and/or Auditing experience is considered an asset, but not a necessity
• Good level of English
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely fashion
• Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary
About Ml Components
ML Components GmbH is a leading distributor of obsolete electronic components on the market. We pride ourselves on our sourcing ability to supply hundreds of customers worldwide with electronic components and industrial devices. We have access to a wide variety of electronic inventory of active and passive components from a global network of wholesale electronic parts vendors and distributors.
We have a vast experience in providing medical, automotive, aerospace and robotics industries with obsolete electronic components. If we cannot find something, most probably it does not exist.
At BD Electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service