Description de l'offre
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Alliance Management Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, (Alliance Management Intern), are to:
· Supporting oncology alliances in the US including transition of NTRK assets from LOXO to Bayer;
· Support the activities of the Center of Excellence within the Alliance Management team;
· Provide IT Infrastructure support for alliances on Office 365 – SharePoints for individual alliances, Resource Portal;
· Provide Alliance Management Training courses;
· Handle Program Development.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
· Candidate must be enrolled in the first or second year of MBA studies with a concentration in business or the pharmaceutical industry;
· Must have good analytical, written IT – use of internet skills, cloud computing, project planning/organizational capabilities and ability to time manage without high level of supervision;
· Experience with PowerPoint, excel, website/e-media, project management.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : New Jersey : Whippany
, option #5