Description de l'offre
A Bayer é uma companhia global com competências essenciais nos campos de Ciências da Vida em saúde e agricultura. Seus produtos e serviços são projetados para beneficiar as pessoas e melhorar sua qualidade de vida. Na Bayer você tem a oportunidade de ser parte de uma cultura na qual valorizamos a paixão de nossos colaboradores para inovar e damos o poder para transformar.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
• We are looking for a Tax Lawyer, focus on Tax Litigation;
• The professional will be responsible or supportive for the following activities:
• Tax litigation and Tax audits: Support the litigation process, present defenses, participate on the strategy and coordinates with law firms the preparation of defenses and/or administrative and/or judicial measures related to tax infraction notices, requests for special taxation regimes, preventive injunctions, and others;
• Support the strategy to provide documents and information requested by tax authorities;
• Reports: Consolidates data and statements related to the international report, sent quarterly to Global Tax and external auditors;
• Provisions and Court deposits: Crosses Provisions and Court Deposits system with the SAP, accounting for discrepancies, updating and controlling the tax-related provisions and court deposits accounting accounts;
• Tax Planning support: Support the analyzes of new ideas aimed at reducing the tax burden of the group's entities, optimizing credit utilization and analyzing financial and accounting impacts, with special emphasis on jurisprudence trends, market-accepted legal opinions, financial modelling and economic feasibility analysis;
• Global Tax Report support: Support the preparation of report and participates in meetings for the reporting of the main taxes risks and issues to the leadership, assisting in the main discussions;
• Support to Indirect & Corporate Tax Consulting: Support the solution to operational problems that require process adjustments. Identifies the need, organizes and conducts tax trainings to client and partner areas.
WHO YOU ARE
• University or similar high level education degree in Law with OAB;
• Experience with direct and indirect tax;
• Litigation experience;
• Background in multinational big companies;
• Native Portuguese is wished;
• English advanced spoken and written;
• Place of work: São Paulo/SP – Brazil.
Se seus conhecimentos e suas experiências pessoais combinam com este perfil,
por gentileza, acesse www.bayer.com.br e envie seu currículo completo.
Brasil : São Paulo : São Paulo
Código de Referência: