BASICALLY BOUJI is a new concept thats based on sourcing the latest fashion from a wide range of established and new brands. We specialise in offering a variety of styling services while running a fashion and style website. The content we produce will provide insight to our work, while offering a platform for current and new brands to advertise their products.
Our social media platforms launched in early June 2017, displaying creative style guides while promoting the launch of basicallybouji,com which is set to launch 28th June 2017.
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful candidate to work with our small, creative, enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will experience the reality of being a PR & Marketing Manager for a new concept brand, with huge potential to grow. They will gain managerial control over all of BASICALLY BOUJI's networks, including, instagram, Facebook and twitter. They will have the chance to build relationships with press, brands and influencers, will attend photoshoots and document them on our social networks and aid in building an organic following.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Roll out content on all relevant networks
- Propose ideas and concepts for social
- Propose advertising ideas
- Build an organic following on social media
- Interact with followers, reply to comments, be engaging
- Network on our social accounts, lease with press, brands and influencers
- Document photoshoots and events we attend, through social media
- Create reports on how each network is progressing
Current students and graduates of Fashion Marketing or Fashion Marketing and PR are welcome to apply for this position, as well as anyone studying a similar course.
- Show a general interst in the fashion industry and celebrity culture
- Have excellent written english skills
- Be able to work on thier own initiative
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be a confident communicator
- Be organised and practice good time management
- Be self motivated
- Be confident using microsoft office
- Social media experience would be ideal