In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Starting in April 2021, you will have the opportunity to support our Global Talent Solutions unit as a working student until the end of 2021.
· You will create reportings of HR key figures on a global level, which are necessary for the corporate strategy planning.
· Furthermore, you will support the implementation of new reporting strategies and you will coordinate as well as consolidate various feedback processes with local HR departments in other countries.
· You will create and translate target-group-specific data sets as well as presentations in English and you will present reportings, evaluations of stakeholder queries and conceptual processes with MS Office applications.
· In addition, you will support the units in their day-to-day business and have the opportunity to participate in exciting HR development and change projects.
· Finally, you will participate in the exchange with globally responsible HR counterparts as well as local HR business partners in the EMEA region.
· master's student in economics with focus on human resources or change management
· first professional experience in form of internships
· proficient handling with MS Office standard applications, especially PowerPoint
· fluent communication in English
· independent working style as well as innovative and creative thinking
· From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
· You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
· Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
· In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world´s leading chemical company.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Isabelle von Massow, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58501
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at https://www.basf-coatings.com/global/en.html
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.