With our START IN trainee programs, we prepare you for your future assignment at BASF from day one with challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Each START IN program is tailored to your personal needs. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional future with us!
Our 18-months trainee program will give you insight into the various activities that take place in the fields of Finance, Controlling and Audit.
· You will familiarize yourself with various topics, thereby gaining a comprehensive understanding of unit-specific and cross-unit tasks.
· After just a short time, you will assume responsibility for exciting projects or subprojects.
· You will be assigned to three positions, each lasting six months.
· These positions and your later target function will be coordinated individually with you.
· You will also be assigned to work abroad, giving you an opportunity to expand your network and further develop your intercultural skills.
We are looking for committed and dedicated graduates with highly developed communication skills who set challenging goals for themselves on their own responsibility and tackle challenges with an open mind.
We have the following minimum requirements:
· Master's degree in business and economics, business and engineering or business informatics with above-average grades
· At least three months spent doing an internship in Finance and/or Controlling
· At least three months of time spent abroad (in the form of semesters of study abroad or internships abroad)
· Good German language skills (at least level B1) and fluent English language skills (at least level C1)
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to further develop your professional skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor. You will benefit from an attractive assignment abroad
Take advantage of this opportunity to get started in an inspiring environment!
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time. Learn more about BASF SE at http://
Do you have questions about the application process or the job?
Antonia Walter (Talent Acquisition)
Phone: +49 30 2005-58602
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.