We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow and infrastructure of a corporation. Become a part of our international and multidisciplinary team.
· As a graduate you will start your career with us as a test engineer for product development with a focus on prototypes for sensor systems.
· Here, you will conceptualize and design optical test stands and take over the planning as well as the execution of the metrological qualification of prototypes and products.
· Furthermore, you will ensure that the prototype works reliably and consistently within the specific requirements and operating environments.
· You will create specifications and documentation accompanying the development.
· In the context of competence development and product development or manufacturing, you will participate in the processing of complex technical solutions.
· completed engineering studies in the field of optics / optical engineering or comparable studies with specialization in photonics, such as measurement technology, technical physics, electrical engineering, information technology, communications engineering
· in-depth knowledge of optoelectronics and metrology
· ideally first work experience
· experience in laboratory environment as well as in statistical test planning of products and prototypes
· knowledge of at least one software tool such as Zemax, Python, MATLAB or LabView
· very good knowledge of German and English
· analytical and structured way of thinking as well as a distinct ability to work in a team
· willingness to acquire new knowledge
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· We have a cool new technology that improves dramatically every year.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Viktoria Schlueter, Tel.: +49 (0)30 200558521.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.