We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €8.5 billion in 2020 to customers in Greater China and employed 8,948 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Guangdong Verbund site project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. The site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
· Responsible for day-to-day management of fleet services for BASF Integrated Site (Guangdong) Co. Ltd. ;
· Support BIG Facility Management (“FM”) to provide reliable FM services and good working environment for BASF Integrated Site (Guangdong) Co. Ltd. (“BIG”) in Zhanjiang.
· Responsible for day-to-day management of fleet services for BIG, including shuttle buses, company car pool, company car, etc.
· Manage and regularly review and optimize shuttle bus routes in Zhanjiang;
· Monitor shuttle bus punctuality rate, safety control & user satisfaction;
· Responsible for company car management in accordance with BIG car policy;
· Responsible for business car pool management in accordance with BIG car policy, including overseeing car scheduling; and
· Responsible for driver management to ensure safe driving behavior, punctuality and professional service orientation.
· Responsible for vendor management of fleet services:Work with Procurement to ensure proper process and documentation in procurement of fleet services;Regular communication with fleet services vendors to review performance and address any issues in a timely manner.
· Responsible for handling cost allocation for fleet services. Monitor costs relating to fleet services and notify Head of REFM BIG in case of abnormal spending.
· Update car policy from time to time as required in alignment with HR.
· Support day-to-day management of FM services at Zhanjiang office and site as required.
· Other Ad-hoc tasks assigned by BIG’s Head of Real Estate & Facility Management.
· Education: Professional qualification in facility management or related discipline an asset.
· Working Experience: 3+ years fleet management experience, specific experience relating to production sites an asset. Facility management and/or administration experience also an asset.
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Native Mandarin; Working English (verbal and written); Good command of Microsoft Word & Excel.