We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position
· Provide account management support with Country HR for all inbound and outbound expatriates located in designated APAC countries that may include, but not limited to, Australia/New Zealand, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.
· Ensure global and regional transfer policies are consistently applied.
· Optimize the transfer experience for expatriates and support management for any unique requirements.
· Support to regional team with the day-to-day running of the business by assisting with administrative tasks and processes.
· Partner with external relocation vendor and suppliers to ensure smooth transfer process for all inbound delegates.
· Work with Country HR to ensure all necessary information (e.g. salary sheets and contracts have been provide to delegate).
· Work with Country HR to ensure transfer administrative tasks such as tax reporting, intercompany charging, management reporting and validation of invoices as required are completed.
· Act as BASF contact point for Country HR and delegates, answer queries as required and liaise with external vendor as needed.
· Calculate compensation and benefits including hypothetical tax, bonus payments and analysis of salary.
· Point of contact for the regional team members in administrative tasks, but not limited to, verifying vendor invoices, reviewing and validating of documentations, any calculations touching the Transferees’ mobility package, and GB Portal updates.
· Act as regional mobility’s point of contact on assigned projects.
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
· 3-5 years working in Human Resources. Experience working in mobility area will be highly regarded.
Technical & Professional Knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
· Sound mathematical, logical thinking, and reasoning skills
· Intermediate or above MS Excel
· Data analysis skills
· Solution oriented
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.