We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €8.5 billion in 2020 to customers in Greater China and employed 8,948 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
· Responsible for technical expertise support for the project tasks in Telecom in different project phases.
· Provide expertise support in supervising execution, planning and cost estimation for major Telecom projects.
· Work as Telecom expert to support production sites/Business units for the Telecom solutions and consultancy
· Support sustainable expertise development in the area of Telecom
· Contract and social insurance is in Zhanjiang
· Responsible for functional, on time and within budget technical planning for the technical processing and procurement of Telecom for very large/complex projects and project groups. Support cost estimations of Telecom part for projects, including CCTV, Paging, Access control, Fire Alarm, Security perimeter monitoring, etc.
· Monitor and supervise suppliers,promotes and uses continuing relationships with Telecom Suppliers to obtain total cost of ownership benefits.
· Consulting function in area of expertise and with EPC-contractors. Assume of tasks in external panel of experts.
· Provides technical support to resolve issues regarding Telecom and to promote best practices and effective use of the latest knowledge across Telecom.
· Development of specifications,ITBs and typical solutions to support projects.
· Responsible for resource estimation of Telecom experts to support projects,studies, maintenance services and other activities related to Telecom.
· Coordination of quality assurance for goods and services.
· Compliance with agreed health, safety and environmental objectives
· Early coordination of tasks and responsibilities within the respective project.
· Alignment of all team members within the project/sub-project towards the common project objectives.
· Support/coordinate Telecom relevant activities in global/regional technical community
· Protects BASF know-how and confidential information
· Bachelor degree in process control, industrial automation or Communication engineering .Major in Communication is preferred. - Master degree is an advantage
· At least more than 8 years total work experiences mandatory; At least more than 5 years work experiences in specific professional field (in Telecom) preferable; At least more than 3 years work experiences in chemical and petrochemical industry mandatory
· International experiences will be an advantage
· Working experiences as Teamplayer will be an advantage
· Solid skills of spoken & written English, Chinese & technical English
· Good skill in Fire Alarm preferable
· Good skill in industry paging system preferable
· Skilled in Project management preferable
· Skilled in Project and cost controlling preferable
· Experience in instrumentation engineering is preferable
· Good skilled in relevant software/tools like CAD, MS Project preferable
· Skilled in Purchasing preferable